Scam detected in a PTC site | AyuWage does not pays

Many people works on various PTC sites for earning. But some of those sites are scam or simply you can call them as cheater. After many clicking and reaching the payout level then when you  order to pay they don't pay you any money. It is called as scamming. I will introduce with such a site today.


Yes, the name of this site is AyuWage . They are fake. Let me describe from beginning.

In this site I have created an account on this site and started working to check whether this site is scam or not.

After a some while long time I have reached the goal to cash out $5 via Payza.com at 11 May 2015.



I have waited a long time and you know that today is 22 May 2015.

Till now it has not paid to me.

So for a conclusion I can say it has no probability to pay. So easily I can say it is scam.

Thank you for your concious reading.



Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post