Does NeoBux pay? It is not scam


One of the PTC site of the world is named as NeoBux. It has run to seventh years old this year. And for this year it has also changed their logo including  7 on the previous logo. It is not scamming but pays. I shall give you proof of that.
Many  days ago I have created an account on this site. (I have followed This Instruction )

After some days I have earned some dollars and I then purchased those to rent some referrals. I have earned some from those referrals and I worked less because I wanted to take proof of their payment. Although I have searched online before working, I wanted to take proof by myself. So I waited for a long and tried to increase my cash. Once I have reached to the payout-able amount. 

Then I tried to pay out from my payza account. But again and again it was showing me an error message that they had an internal error! I was thinking about their honesty and the honesty of online. But the interesting matter was, my cash was not decreasing. I tried more than 7/8 times and went to a tour then. I was failing again and again then.

After reaching home I again wanted to try. I logged into the site and clicked on pay out by payza. A confirmation has been showed and my all credits were deducted.

Then I checked my payza account. Yes! I have received instantly.



Then I checked my Email Address. It also showed the money receiving mail.




These proves that NeoBux pays their payments. Thanks for reading carefully.


Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post
First